Move Seemlessly Through the Research Process
EndNote gives you the tools to search, organize, write and share research.
On top of the ability to create bibliographies and CVs right from within EndNote, features like “Find Full Text” and “Update Records” automates the process of locating and updating your collection’s information, saving hours of time searching through individual files.
The only tool of its kind, EndNote makes managing research easy for anyone— from the novice researcher publishing their first discovery to the senior professor writing a grant, and the research teams that work together at every stage of research. EndNote even makes it easy for the clinician to keep track of research related to their specialty.
Perfect for the researcher or clinician—no matter how vast your collection of research. With unlimited desktop and online storage, a research library can expand endlessly.
The Research Professionals Toolkit
• Search hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs within EndNote
• Designate a watch folder on your desktop to auto-import PDFs
• Find full text and update old references and links in one click
• Automatically organize references into groups based on searches and rules you create
• Annotate PDFs with searchable notes and comments within a built-in PDF viewer
• Track references and find favorites with rating and status tools
• Store as many fi les as you need with no limit on library size or cloud storage
• Share your entire research library with up to 14 other collaborators
• Create and reformat bibliographies within Microsoft® Word in over 6,000 styles
• Connect with fellow researchers around the world through EndNote online
• Access and manage your research from anywhere—on desktop, online, or the iPad